1. Eylure Body Tape 2. Eylure Fake Eyelashes 3. Barry M 'Berry Ice Cream' Nail Paint 4. Argan Oil Hair Treatment
All purchased from Boots.
1. This body tape is literally a god send. I haven't tried this before but really wish I had! Would have saved so many fixes of using safety pins to hold things in place.. It is double-sided, comes in two shapes and is super sticky so no worries. Definitely recommend this, just be careful when you take it off if you have used it on your skin!
2. These 116 lashes are definitely my favourite by Eylure. I have fairly long eyelashes anyway but they provide just enough added volume and thickness to give you that fluttery glamourous look. They are slightly longer so I tend to trim them a little.. But they are great for an evening out. Highly recommended, even for people with already thick lashes.
3. As you can probably tell by my last outfit post, I'm still not in to Spring just yet. There is so much beautiful inspiration that I have seen from other bloggers, I just can't seem to bring myself to step into the trend. Which is why I have bought this! I am hoping to gradually fall in love. I've not tried this paint yet but Barry M is my go to when buying polish. It goes on so easily, dries nicely and there is such a huge range of colour to choose from. And of course, it has a very reasonable price tag.
4. I've never really used any hair treatments as I've just never been bothered! My hair is desperately dry though and so I thought it was the time to try an oil after hearing so many good reviews about Moroccan Oil and other similar products. I'm still a bit dubious about buying expensive products when I've got no real background of hair treatments so I settled for this one at £12.99, around a quarter of the price of the higher end recommended ones. I put it on the ends of my towel dried hair after every wash and style as normal. My hair does feel slightly softer at the ends and it smells quite nice so I will continue using it and hope for more results.