I've been craving a lot of pink recently, so I thought I would theme my wishlist on it. Here are my picks this week:
1. Boohoo Trixie Textured Bodycon Dress £15.00 - I've been looking for a plain pink dress for a while but I wanted one with something a little bit different. I usually wear bandeau as I think it suits my shape best, but it means you have to faff around with strapless bras. I saw this dress in my Boohoo newsletter and just thought it was perfect for Summer. The hot pink colour, the shapely material and what really sold it to me, the racer neck.
2. River Island Bright Pink Metal Heel Sandals £70.00 - I think these are so gorgeous and understated. Simple straps, perfect height and a fashionable heel.
3. Topshop MOTO Neon Pink Cut Off Hotpants £22.00 - I love hot pants so much, particular pink ones so another part of my wishlist is wishing I was a size 6 just so I could look amazing in these shorts. I love the trend but honestly think you need to have a very small frame to pull it off.
4. Topshop Triangle Bikini Top £10.00 & 5. Topshop Tieside Bikini Pants £8.00 - I want (need) a seriously over the top bright neon bikini. A really really tacky one. The kind of one that blinds you if you take off your sunglasses!
6. Models Own Bubblegum Nail Polish £5.00 - I've been wearing my Barry M neon nail polish of a few years ago a lot recently and have noticed that it just doesn't cut it compared to the standard of this years neons. This Models Own version has been extremely popular in the blogosphere so I think it's about time I updated mine.
P.S. Don't forget to check out my ebay! All items end Friday evening