I am super sorry I've not posted this week! Been having crazy internet problems all week and it's still not fixed.. I was going to be so organised too, I had an outfit post lined up and everything! So anyway here is a very belated Wednesday Wishlist. Sorry again!
I am absolutely loving prints at the moment, particularly tribal/aztec so I thought I'd make another themed wishlist:
1. Lipsy Sleeveless Vest Dress £40 - As well as having tribal print, I really love the optical illusion trend at the moment. I've seen some good dresses on celebrities but not on the high street as many had too thick a black panel. I tried this on in the shop too and it feels really good quality, the kind that won't stretch much as you wear it so you won't have those annoying bits stretched out at the hem.
2. Topshop Animal Print Strapless Bralet £22 - I love bralets, I just don't have the body to wear them without something on top! I want this top to wear under my ASOS cutout shoulder top since it's so baggy. Thought it would make it a bit more interesting rather than just having a black cami.
3. New Look Lime Snake Print Clutch £15.99 - I don't know why, as it's not very me, but I love lime snake print right now. I doubt I'll buy anything with the print, if I do it'll be this bag, but it's just a bit different and interesting than most prints.
4. River Island Pink Print Frill Pacha Bikini Top £26 -I've been bordering looking at bikinis obsessively recently. I'm going to Portugal in July and all my current ones are outdated, unflattering and just old so looking to buy some new ones! Anyone got any tips for hourglass/curvy shapes? I'm rubbish with swimwear!
5. Boohoo Geo Print Shirred Bandeau Maxi Dress £18 - I'm so happy the sun has finally come out this week! I've been so looking forward to wearing my new Summer wardrobe, and this week I found out I barely had one! I've only got two casual maxi's and they are definitely my favourite style of dress this time of year so really needing to buy some more. I have a lot of trouble finding them the right length as they're so short, even though I'm only 5ft6in!
What's on your wishlist at the moment?